Acupuncturist interview questions
1) What was your degree and/or career before acupuncture?
2) What made you decide to pursue acupuncture?
3) What’s your favorite part of being in practice?
4) Least favorite?
5) Do you work full time or part time?
6) Describe your initial acupuncture practice after graduating from acupuncture school:
7) What are your specialties?
8) Do you have the qualities and skills necessary to succeed in your career?
9) Tell me about your strengths.
10) Why Do You Want This Job?
11) What attracted you to this company?
12) Do you prefer to work independently or on a team?
13) How would you describe your work style?
14) How do you react to instruction and criticism?
15) What advice would you give to acupuncture students who are going to graduate in a year?
16) What’s the single most valuable piece of advice someone else has given you about being a healthcare professional?